Asian Lamb Ribs
- 1kg lamb ribs
- 1 cup of Asian marinade – see the recipe
- Limes for garnish
- Prepare the Asian marinade and lay the lamb ribs it for a few hours. You can leave them overnight if you wish.
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Grill Grid and the Fenced Roast Rack on the Cobb Cooker and close the Dome Lid. Leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Place your ribs onto the Grill Grid and close the lid.
- Leave them to cook for about 40 mins to an hour, turning once or twice.
- Serve your sticky, delicious ribs with fresh wedges of limes or lemons and enjoy!