Bacon & cream cheese stuffed mushrooms
- 4 big brown mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 cloves freshly crushed garlic
- Full-cream cream cheese or cottage cheese
- 1 packet of streaky bacon, diced
- Prepare and light your COBB with 1 cobble stone.
- Place the frying dish and the dome lid on your COBB and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Fry the bacon with the dome lid off for about 15-20 minutes until crisp or to your liking.
- Trim the mushroom stems to the same height as the brown fins.
- Mix the crushed garlic into the softened butter and spread generously and gently across the mushrooms. Add black pepper to taste.
- Spread a generous dollop of cream cheese carefully over the whole mushroom to cover it.