Cobb Premier Compact package contains:
- Heat-Proof Stainless Steel Mesh Base with hard plastic Top Ring and Rubber Grommets
- Stainless Steel Inner Sleeve
- Removable Charcoal Basket
- Cooking Surface / Grill Grid (covered with food-grade Teflon)
- Lifting Fork
- Dome Lid
- Rubber feet for stabilization and to allow airflow from the bottom of the base
- Base Extension ring that will fit under the Grill Grid *
* About the Compact Base Extension Ring
Specialty item for the Premier Compact COBB. Metal extension ring. Necessary for the Compact COBB to be used with most accessories. Remove the food further away from the heat to prevent it from burning. Approximately 2 inches high. Made for Compact Premier but will also fit Pro and full-size Premier. It is designed to fit UNDER the Grill Grid. (The Dome Extension with Chicken Roasting Stand is designed to fit on top of the Grill Grid.) Both can be used at the same time with the Grill Grid (or Pan) in between.
TIP: Use good quality hardwood briquettes. Look for the words "hardwood' and 'competition style' on the packaging. Coconut briquettes are ideal too!
- Convex design, with grooves to allow juices and fat to flow into the moat below.
- Holes on the perimeter to allow for airflow
- Teflon highest food-grade non-stick coating
- The visually appealing base utilizes an alluring, stylish new painted mesh design.
- There are three grommets on the black top ring to allow for proper airflow. Maintain Grommets and make sure they are in place when cooking.
Inner Sleeve Design
- The fire grid is removable to add solid fire starter in the bottom.
- The stainless steel Inner Sleeve is removable for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel dome with holes to allow airflow.
- The handle is insulated for handling while cooking.
The PRO COBB is 12.5" in diameter and weighs 12 lbs.